The Seventh Prism Programs
Four-Day Executive Development Team Intensive
This four-day program, designed for intact executive teams of 7-10 people, takes place on The Seventh Prism Farm and covers the same content as the Executive Retreat. The program is designed to leverage the individual learning of team members to build and strengthen the team's dynamics. In addition to learning the Seventh Prism framework, team members will:
- learn about each others' strengths and development needs as individuals;
- gain a collective understanding of the team’s strengths and development needs;
- significantly strengthen their relationships with each other leading to greater understanding, collaboration and trust between and among team members;
- prepare to leverage their learning together to drive the principles of the program and the benefits gained into their broader organizations.
In addition to strengthening their team dynamics, participants will:
- Learn to apply the eight principles of The Seventh Prism to their own lives and the lives of others in their organization;
- Assess their own satisfaction with their relationship to each of the thirty-six facets of the six foundation prisms;
- Engage in focused, targeted reflection on each of the key facets of their lives both within and outside of the workplace;
- Engage in intensive dialogue with other team members focused on their own development;
- Interact with the program developer on both an individual and group level regarding key development needs for the team and its members;
- Craft a concrete action plan for creating their own versions of The Seventh Prism Framework.
Back to Programs